- How far along?: 12 weeks 5 days…kinda behind | 3.23.15 |
- Total weight gain/loss: Im even or +1 depending on when I weigh!
- Stretch Marks? None so far, except the few I had from Gre on the girls!
- The Bump: Its making its way & Im loving it! I’m embracing my last bump!
- Symptoms: I am feeling like myself these days and have even survived the days without naps!
- Food Cravings: I’m loving Parm Bites from Dominos!
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Feeling pretty great this week!
- Sleep: Sleeping great, sometimes the occasional bathroom break in the middle of the night!!
- What I miss: I smelled my hubs beer the other night and it made me crave a red beer! yummy!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: No we don’t really have names yet, a few girl names that we like
but nothing for sure! Its so hard when you have one of each gender and have used your absolute favs already for both!
- Gender: surprise surprise baby oh baby!
- Movement: Im almost certain Im feeling little flutters and tickles!
- Maternity Clothes: None yet, fast approaching!
- Labor Signs: no way!
- Best Moment of the Weeks: We celebrated little miss Gre’s 3rd birthday with friends and family at our local gymnastics place and it was a blast!! I can’t believe my baby girl is going to be 3!!1
- Feeling: so extremely blessed and thankful!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Im looking forward to taking Gre out for her birthday to Chuck E Cheese and letting her pick out her birthday present!!
Leave a Reply