How far along?: 19 weeks 6days! | 5.12.15 |
- Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs-6
- Stretch Marks? None so far, except the few I had from Gre on the girls!
- The Bump: I think my bump is officially popping out for all to see!
- Symptoms: Starting to get the winded climbing stairs, my face is still blah some days, stuffy, and I use the bathroom a lot!!!
- Food Cravings: Puppy chow for the win! I’m noticing a chocolate trend here! Haha
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: No way!!
- Sleep: My sleep has been interrupted by my congestion again this week! No meds have seemed to touch it so my Dr finally gave me some abx to see if that would do the trick!
- What I miss: Breathing through my nose!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Still not in love with any boy names….
- Gender: Team SURPRISE baby!! If you’ve thought about doing this you totally should, such a magical labor experience!!!
- Movement: Lots of it!! So sweet!!
- Maternity Clothes: Give me all the maxi dresses! If I see a cute & comfy maxi…it’s mine!
- Labor Signs: no way!
- Best Moment of the Week: Mother’s Day with my little babes and love of my life! Gre sang me a made up song and I just melted into a puddle on the floor!
- Feeling: I’m feeling really cruddy and hoping my meds kick in soon enough! Idk what’s going on with me but I can’t seem to shake it!
Leave a Reply