How far along?: 20 weeks 5days! | 5.18.15 |
- Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs
- Stretch Marks? None so far, except the few I had from Gre on the girls!
- The Bump: Its definitely here! Strangers are totally noticing!!
- Symptoms: Hungry all the time!!!
- Food Cravings: Puppy chow is still an obsession!!
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: No I’m feeling awesome!!
- Sleep: My sleep has been great this week, almost no wake ups!!
- What I miss: I haven’t really missed anything this week!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on, no swelling yet! I’m sure that’ll change when it’s 100+ here this summer! Blah!!
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Boy names will be the death of me!!
- Gender: Not interested! Haha I can’t wait for my surprise baby!
- Movement: Lots of it!! I love feeling him/her move around in there!!
- Maternity clothes: loving all my maxis still, I’ll be on maxi repeat alllll summer!
- Labor Signs: no way!
- Best Moment of the Week: We got to partially see little baby C3!! S/he was frank breech, the ultrasound tech couldn’t even see the gender because baby was so twisted and folded up!! We got a tiny glimpse of the face and I see a mix of Gre & Kaigey! So excited to find out on delivery day what this sweet baby is!
- Feeling: I’m feeling really good! My meds finally kicked the sickness and I felt relief so fast!!! Thank the Lord!! Everything at our anatomy soon was great so I’m feeling super thankful for another healthy pregnancy so far and praying it continues!
Leave a Reply