It’s been a while since I’ve talked beauty favorites with you guys so I thought I would share some things that I’m totally loving these days! I love a good beauty find and don’t like to break the bank so most of these are under $15!
(post contains affiliate links)
1. PMD Microderm Device– I have been using this at home microderm tool for a few weeks now and my skin has never felt so smooth! I use it once-twice a week after I wash my face! It really just removes the dead cells and gives my face that revitalized look I am going for! It comes with different intensity microderm tips so you can use it on your face & body! I have noticed more elasticity in my face and I am really trying to do better at prevention rather than waiting to treat a problem! You can watch the video below to understand it a little more!
2. Elf Lipstick– This elf glow lip tint is seriously my favorite of all time. It looks super light but when it goes on it becomes a darker hot pink and it’s perfect for spring/summer!
3. Serious Skincare Moisturizer– I have been using this broad spectrum spf 30 time released retinol cream for a few weeks now and I have to say I am so impressed. My skin looks more hydrated and I have noticed few fine lines as well!
4. Wet N Wild Illuminizer– I use this glow powder and it’s really easy to use & blend! I seriously use this illuminator powder everyday and it’s under $10 so that’s a win! Who wants a makeup live on Facebook?!
5. Glamoflauge Concealer– This concealer is seriously bomb.com, like totally love it! It has really good coverage and look at that price?! Holy steal right?
What are your current beauty favorites? Share them in the comments below so I can check them out and pin this image to share!
Thank you to PMD Beauty for collaborating on today’s post! The links provided help support my blog so thanks so much for any purchases!
Leave a Reply