It’s been a while since I’ve talked beauty favorites with you guys so I thought I would share some things that I’m totally loving these days! I love a good beauty find and don’t like to break the bank so most of these are under $15!
(post contains affiliate links)
1. PMD Microderm Device– I have been using this at home microderm tool for a few weeks now and my skin has never felt so smooth! I use it once-twice a week after I wash my face! It really just removes the dead cells and gives my face that revitalized look I am going for! It comes with different intensity microderm tips so you can use it on your face & body! I have noticed more elasticity in my face and I am really trying to do better at prevention rather than waiting to treat a problem! You can watch the video below to understand it a little more!
2. Elf Lipstick– This elf glow lip tint is seriously my favorite of all time. It looks super light but when it goes on it becomes a darker hot pink and it’s perfect for spring/summer!
3. Serious Skincare Moisturizer– I have been using this broad spectrum spf 30 time released retinol cream for a few weeks now and I have to say I am so impressed. My skin looks more hydrated and I have noticed few fine lines as well!
4. Wet N Wild Illuminizer– I use this glow powder and it’s really easy to use & blend! I seriously use this illuminator powder everyday and it’s under $10 so that’s a win! Who wants a makeup live on Facebook?!
5. Glamoflauge Concealer– This concealer is seriously bomb.com, like totally love it! It has really good coverage and look at that price?! Holy steal right?