All about Disney World + Disney Creators!
- We arrived at Disney’s newest resort, The Riviera and let me tell you…it was stunning! I have never stayed at a such a nice resort because we always do value resorts when we stay because we are park openers/closers! I was so excited to hear that it was part of the new Skyliner’s route so we literally had direct access to Epcot, Hollywood Studios and other resorts if we had wanted to check them out! It was such an amazing perk to our hotel and SO incredibly fast! They still have the buses for the other parks but I would choose the Skyliner over a bus anyway! We also enjoyed the little coffee shop cafe and the quick service restaurant right off the lobby each night as we ordered food and ate in bed every night after the park!
- As soon as we got to the hotel we snapped a few quick pictures and then headed over to Hollywood Studios to let Matt ride some of the big rides that we didn’t get to ride the last time we came with the kids! I obviously couldn’t ride but didn’t let anyone know this yet because we were keeping a litttttttle secret! Also our favorite ride because we are both so competitive is Toy Story Mania! We love this ride because you compete against the person in your car and me and Matt take this verrrrrrry seriously!
- One of the perks to being there with Disney Creators is that we were given fast passes to use at literally any time (OMG RIGHT?) That is one of the biggest struggles with fast passes is you have to book them out so far in advance and most of the time it’s hard to find a good schedule that works with the flow of your park day!
- We then headed back over to the hotel to freshen up for our creators welcome reception and family dinner! The food was incredible and they provided us a show and meet & greets with some princesses!
- We left dinner and headed straight to Soarin’ which so far is my favorite ride in Disney! (I haven’t done Pandora or Star Wars yet because i’ve always been pregnant at Disney) 🙂
- We then enjoyed a private dessert party + special seating to enjoy Epcot’s firework show which if you know Disney, you know their fireworks never disappoint!
- After the show mama was doooone and ready to get in comfy clothes and wind down for the night! We had an early morning ahead so I knew I wanted to get some good sleep! PS. Wasn’t hard in that comfy Riviera bed 😉
- This was the day of our general session where we listened to different speakers, had special guests, got tons of surprises and got to listen to a fabulous acapella group!
- We enjoyed lots of coffee, mingled with other creators, enjoyed a fabulous lunch and even got to listen to the story of THE voice of Mickey Mouse and how his life long dream finally came true!
- We heard form some amazing TikTok creators and learned a few tricks from them on ways to up our game on the newest platform! (still learning though so don’t judge me) FOLLOW ME HERE
- After the conference i met Matt back at the hotel because he had been golfing all day and we headed over to Magic Kingdom for dinner + the firework show and another dessert party! They love dessert and we are HERE FOR IT!
- Along the way we decided it was time we announced our secret that we had been keeping for almost 2 months! We decided no better place to announce than in front of Cinderella’s Castle and boy it didn’t disappoint!
- So here’s the story for how we pulled off this picture! Once we got into Magic Kingdom we found someone selling balloons and bought one pink and one blue and walked to the front of the castle and it was like the Lord was watching out for me because all I wanted was a clear castle shot with no people in the background and boy did he deliver! There was literally no one standing in the spot we took the photo so I watched people take pictures for a little bit until I saw a young girl and her friend who were doing alllll the angles and I knew they were the right people for the job, so I went up to them and told them what we were about to do! i’m pretty sure they both started crying and told their group that they were with what we were doing and pretty soon we had a HUGE crowd watching us get ready to take our announcement picture! It’s a memory I’ll never forget! People were clapping and crying and it was too fun! Matt was dying from embarrassment I’m pretty sure and I was shaking with anxiousness! It really did turn out perfect! So if you are those girls reading this someday….THANK YOU!!! After we finished the picture we both looked at each other and were like we don’t want to carry around the balloons for the rest of the night so we found some parents with two little girls and asked if they could have the balloons…just passing on that Disney magic ya know! They were SO excited and it made the price we paid for that 2 second picture worth it X10!
- We ended up eating at Pecos Bill’s after the picture because we’ve eaten there before and we love it! The portion sizes are wonderful and the food is pretty bomb.com
- Once we finished eating I stopped to grab a churro and Matt ate alllll the chocolate chip cookies from the dessert party and we headed to the castle to get our spot for the fireworks! PRO TIP: If you want a good spot I recommend getting there about 45 minutes before show time because it fills up fast! We were right in front this time and it was SO magical!! I cry every stinkin’ time!
- After that we headed over for some Buzz Lightyear Spacer Ranger Spin which if you didn’t watch live, go watch my Disney highlights on instagram HERE!!
- We ended the night with some food in our room! The Riviera’s pizza is soooo good so pretty much every night I wanted some! #pregnantvibes
- We started out our morning by heading over to Animal Kingdom for a special breakfast and Pandora experience before the park even opened! That was so incredible! Just seeing Pandora without all the people and getting to experience it without all the business was incredible!
- Matt got to ride Flight of Passage and absolutely said it was mind blowing! I didn’t ride because #pregnant but that’s okay i felt like I live through Matt and everyone else!
- I did get to ride the Na’Vi River though and it’s so amazing! The detail in that ride are just breathtaking and I highly suggest it! It’s wonderful because you can take everyone in your family on it!
- A few other rides that Matt did at Animal Kingdom were Dinosaur, the safari and Expedition Everest! He’s a huge AK fan so I didn’t want him to miss out on anything just because I couldn’t ride things!
- Our snacks for the day were Dolewhip and Mickey bars! Can’t go wrong with either! PRO TIP: They both make excellent photo props as well, especially in front of the tree of life! If you were following the hashtag #DisneyCreators then you definitely saw your fair share of these photos!
- Another super cool part of this day was a fellow mama that I’ve been friends with from a pregnancy group almost 8 years strong was at the same park and she messaged me and we were literally just steps away from each other so of course we had to meet in real life for the first time ever and take a picture! Such a cool space the internet is!
- After we finished up at Animal Kingdom it was time to head over to Hollywood Studios to get ready for the night’s activities which included our very own park time in Star Wars : Galaxy’s Edge! Everyone was SO excited to experience this and i was a little bummed that The Rise of the Resistance is not suitable for pregnant women so i sat out! Most people got off telling me I would have been totally fine on it but I knew I wouldn’t enjoy it to the fullest knowing that I could be risking something so I just didn’t do dit! There’s always next time, right?!
- They had a dessert party again after our time at Star Wars! They always think of the coolest things to have us experience!
- We headed back to the resort after this and used the Skyliner because it has direct access to our resort which is SO nice!