Finding great baby products is one of my favorite things of being a mom. Keeping life simple, efficient and keeping your baby happy & entertained is probably one of the biggest feats of being a mom! I am constantly on the look out for great toys and activity centers that truly are entertaining for your kids! I have found a few of my favorites so I wanted to share them with you guys. After having my 4th baby I truly feel like I have a good grasp on what really works for babies and what activities they truly love!
- WE LOVE THIS THING. Literally if Sway is ever fussy I can rely on this to get him in a great mood! He loves being in the water and laying to relax so this has been a game changer! I’ve had one of these with each baby since Kaige!
- As a mom of multiples I am always on the go and always needing a place to keep all of my junk! Ha! I can not have a stroller without a cupholder and a place for my phone so this little thing saves my life! I can easily move it from stroller to stroller and it is universal! Truly a must have!
- This seat is a favorite of ours in the months where babies are getting stronger and wanting to look around and sit up yet they can’t sit up unassisted quite yet! It has a little tray that has toys attached and you can take that part off to put snacks on it when they are big enough for little finger snacks!
- This is what we will use for Sway when we travel! Also keeping him off the floor in the coming months when we are moving will be such a huge relief! I love that it is easily collapsable with one hand and takes the confusion out of folding a pack n play because we all know what a pain those things can be!
- This is our daily entertainment. Literally Sway will play in this for so long! He loves that he can spin around and play with all the different activities and stay entertained! It grows with him and he will be using this for quite some time!
6. This gem can entertain even the big kids if you have them! Everyone in the family gets in on some piano time action! They love to see what music they can make and Sway loves looking at himself in the little mirror! I mean can you blame him?!
Find out what our favorite baby products were in the first days at home with little Sway baby here! How will he be 6 months old next month?! Say it isn’t so!
This post is sponsored by BuyBuyBaby! All thoughts, images and opinions are that of my own! Thank you for supporting the brands I love!