Warning: include_once(/home/everyd78/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-subscribers/includes/db/class-es-db-contacts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/everyd78/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-framework/src/Modules/NewsletterGdpr/NewsletterGdpr.php on line 7
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/everyd78/public_html/wp-content/plugins/email-subscribers/includes/db/class-es-db-contacts.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php56/pear') in /home/everyd78/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gdpr-framework/src/Modules/NewsletterGdpr/NewsletterGdpr.php on line 7 Keepin' It Real Thursday - Olive & Tate - Everyday With BayTop
So I thought it would be fun to have a new guest mommy blogger every Thursday to help “keep it real” & help you mamas make it to Friday!! So let me introduce you to Stephanie from Olive & Tate! Sit back, get ready to laugh and enjoy her fabulous mom-humor!
Stephanie is a Starbucks fueled wife and baby boy mama who finds complete joy in a generously poured glass of red wine under reasonably clean white sheets at the end of the day. Stephanie loves run on sentences, silence and fondly reminiscing about her pre-baby boobs. You can find her overly honest account of life on her blog, Olive and Tate or follow all of the crazy on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
33 Thoughts I Have When I’m In My Mom Car
1. WHAT is that smell.
2. I have got to remember to crack the windows at night so this thing can air out.
3. When will this kid learn to buckle himself in?
4. I should really start carrying full sized trash bags in this car.
5. Why are all of my cup holders ALWAYS full.
6. I should get more cup holders.
7. Can you buy cup holders for cars? I wonder if stroller cup holders will clip on somewhere.
8. No, we cannot listen to Disney Radio.
9. I can never find a pen when I need one.
10. Wonder if the bank will accept a check written in crayon…
11. I should probably throw away yesterday’s Chick-Fil-A trash before we drive through again today.
12. Maybe that smell is a chicken nugget lost under the seats somewhere.
13. Why is my steering wheel sticky?
14. Every place on Earth should have a drive-through. I will drive across town to the dry cleaner with a drive through and not think twice about it. If I opened a business, it would definitely have a drive through.
15. God, that counting app is annoying.
16. I wonder when the baby will actually wear headphones…
17. Listen to him counting! He’s sooooo smart!
18. The Chick-Fil-A drive through girl just called me by name. At least she knows to double down on the Polynesian sauce.
19. I will throw that iPad out the window if he doesn’t start playing another damn app.
20. I wonder if I can get away with driving all the way home before he starts screaming for chicken nuggets.
21. *bites chicken nuggets into 100 pieces and hands them back*
22. Wait, does he have stickers?
23. No. No stickers on my windows.
24. Do we own Goo Gone?
25. Oh hey, Dad in the minivan, I see you rocking that kid wagon and I’m jealous of your DVD player.
26. So many red lights, so few minutes until nap time.
27. I think my next car needs WIFI so we can stream anything other than THE COUNTING APP.
28. I wonder if this chicken nugget covered salad is really healthy. Like, could I just order a #1 combo instead?
29. Oh, no sir, don’t you even think about falling asleep in this car!
30. *singing at the top of my lungs to prevent a car nap*
Okay so how great is that? I know I have had SOOOOO many, okay all of those thoughts as I cruise through life in my mom car! It’s a tough world out there, let’s all keep it real! Be on the look out for next Thursday’s blogger!! Thanks Steph, you are too cute!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.