So as my blog grows I have been introduced to many new followers & readers and for that I am so grateful! I feel like this tee is my new new go-to & when I wear it I am constantly reminded that I truly am a “blessed mama!” I am so blessed that all of you care enough to read the things I write and hope my blog helps you in some way! I want to touch lives and hope you find my blog as a place to come to laugh, learn, find cute things, score a discount and get a sneak peek into our “everyday” life; hence “Everyday with Bay” so I thought it might be fun if I did a q/a to help you get a better grasp of who I am! So here we go…
• My mom is definitely my inspiration! She is seriously the most amazing woman I have ever met! My dad died when I was 6 and she raised me and my sister as a single mom our entire life! She is the hardest working, most selfless, loving person and I hope to be half the woman she is! Ask anyone who knows her, she touches everyone’s life she meets and that is such a powerful thing!
2. What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
• Ha! I haven’t read a book since HS. I honestly hate reading! ????
3. What quirky habit do you have?
• I have to put lotion on my feet before I get in bed or I freak out and can’t sleep! It’s so weird!
4. What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?
• Oh gosh, that is sooo easy…..S L E E P!! I like literally love sleeping, as a child/teen I would go to bed around 10 and sleep until after lunch everyday during the summer! #mymomwassosweet #seequestionone
5. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
• Oh man that’s a hard one, probably a super cute blogger like Emily Ann Gemma or Amber Fillerup!
6. What is the one career you would love to enter?
• Before I met my husband, Matt, my plan was to graduate nursing school and then go try out for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! I always wanted to be one but then I found love & a life full of babies! #waybetter
7. Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
• I would definitely sky dive! I actually wanted to do it before I had babies and now I’m a scaredy cat!!
8. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
• Um duh….coffee! I can’t day drink everyday but I can drink coffee all day errrr day so I couldn’t give that up!!
9. What was your favorite childhood toy?
• I was such a baby doll girl, like give me allllll things baby and I was set! Y’all, I had a real size stroller, car seat, real diapers, real bottles, the works….the pretend stuff just wouldn’t do! Haha my poor mom! And I’m secretly obsessed with the fact that Greleigh is the same way! ????
10. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?
• The hardest lesson I’ve ever had to learn was that things can change in the blink of an eye and your world can come crashing down in a second! The death of my dad as such a little girl really molded me into a strong, independent person who loves hard and doesn’t take for granted the time I have with the people I love!
Have any questions? I would love to answer anything y’all throw my way! You are seriously the best and I love sharing my life with all of you!
Amazing “blessed mama” tee C/O LOVE BLOOMS HERE!